Hello , dear visitors. How are you today? What is the special feeling and the special role that you have given for the new week? There are so many questions I would like to ask you. Yes, this is a travel blog, but I want to know who is on the other side of the monitor..
When I am starting to write or writing a new post, I am asking my self many things. Will all the information be suitable for you, would you like to come and see Bulgaria? Usually, as many questions as I have, as bigger and interesting the article will be. If I am not interested of your opinion, then what is the point of existing of this blog…
So i have decided to ask you few questions about travelling and about the blog. To make my self a better picture of how things will go and what direction this blog will take in the future … Some of them will be short , other will be long. You are not obliged to answer to all of them. I would be happy , if you have time and respond to those you like. Your opinion and feedback will help me to create smarter, bigger and more interesting blog and maybe one day to welcome you face to face in my country… Let’s start with the questions:
- What is your favorite post and why ? I definitely like posts with more photos, but I do not know what is the total picture..
- What is the picture in your head about Bulgaria, right after you have read few articles?
- What do you want to know about me, my occupation, my daily routine and why I had decided to create this blog? If you are curious , I would be happy to answer to all your queries .
- Would you bring or advise some of your friends to visits my blog?
- What interesting tips and features would you like to learn about my country, which you have never met or read by now?
- If you plan to come to Bulgaria, at which season this would be? If I could help you with advise and useful information, do not hesitate to contact me through the contact form on the site.
- If you are an author for a day in my blog what a post would you like to write?
I hope there are not too many questions and I have not been boring. Which you a marvelous day and I am patiently waiting for your answers and proposals. Be good and travel the world. Travel and expanding of our horizons, turns us into a better persons 🙂