It is nice to meet you again. The blog is new and very young, but this does not have to bother you. Every good and big things, had begun from a single step and just a small idea. As I previously mentioned, I would like to introduce you to all splendid and very attractive places and cities in Bulgaria.
The summer is sweeping softly away, but this is not a reason to mourn. Next one will come in a year. While you are waiting and have not planned where to go in the next summer, I will give you hints and clues about Bulgarian sea-side. You might have traveled the world, Europe, Asia or South America, but it worth trying to come and see. Follow my next lines and take a note :
- Kaliakra and Balchik: these towns are situated on the north side of Bulgarian sea-side close to Romanian border. Near Kaliakra and Balchik there are many interesting cliffs and golf-spa hotels. The golf tourism had became very popular in the last few years.
- Zlatni Piasuci( Golden Sands) and Albena : two wonderfull summer resorts, with nice pools, clean see and many 4 and 5 stars hotels. In these resorts you may see visitors from all around the world.
- Varna – the sea capital of Bulgaria. Very beautiful and attractive city. There you may also visit Aladja Monastery -it is an ancient church built in the rocks. Also near Varna is a place called ” Pobitite Kamuni”. It is very similar to Stone Hendge. Once upon a time the see was very deep in the terriroty of Bulgaria, but it went away and those stones are the remaining of an old se.
- Sluntchev briag ( Sunny beach) : one of the most popular and well-known see resort in Bulgaria.You just have to see and share what you have experienced.
- Burgas – second biggest city at the sea -side after Varna. Very nice and modern city. It is very clean and tidy. There are many hotels, malls and places to eat , walk and have fun. Also there is a concert going on each summer called ” The spirit of Burgas”. This year honorable guest was Robie Williams.
- Kavaci , Smokinia, Gradina : camping places , where you can have great fun ad time. Especially if you like surfing , kiting . There are numerous bars and cafes , where you can feel the total relax.
- Sozopol, Pomorie, Primorsko, Nesebur : small , but very beautiful towns of the sea side of Bulgaria, where you can feel the Bulgarian atmosphere. In Sozopol , each year there is a cultural festival held, called ” Apolonia”.
If everything sounded good and attractive to you, contact your agency or friend , who had recently been here. You will love Bulgaria, I promise you.